5:03 AM EDT
Key West, Florida    
74° F     Clear Sky
Key West, Florida    
74° F     Clear Sky
Thursday, April 18  5:03 AM
Jacksonville, FL     69° F    

FORUMS

Welcome to the Forums. A place to shine in the Sunshine State.

FLORIDA GRIDIRON PREPS / FORUMS / NFL / Top 5 WR from State of Florida to play in the NFL?

Top 5 WR from State of Florida to play in the NFL?

Posted by Dev Jackson     May 22, 2022 2:04AM (1 year ago)
FOLLOW THIS THREAD
0 LIKES

Dev Jackson
Member since May 2016

16 Posts
Sunday, May 22, 2022 2:04 AM
1 year ago
Thread Author  
ORIGINAL POST    

Florida is known for speed and shifty skill players, which has lent well to skillsets for wide receivers. And Florida has produced it's share of GREAT wide receivers.

Tell us your top 5 WRs from the State of Florida and why you think they are top 5?

Let's Go!

1 COMMENT

Dev Jackson
Member since May 2016

16 Posts
Sunday, May 22, 2022 2:10 AM
1 year ago
Thread Author  

Michael Irvin (St. Thomas Aquinas, Fort Lauderdale) -- The Playmaker. Mike always ready to karate chop ya... if felt that way, cause Mike was about his business and whether he was getting a first down or taking it in for six, his athleticism allowed him to become one of the best players to ever suit up for the gridiron. The St. Thomas Aquinas product shined for TheU and then went to the Dallas Cowboys, where he, Emmitt Smith, and Troy Aikman won multiple NFL titles.

Bob Hayes (Matthew Gilbert HS, Jacksonville)-- Florida became synonymous with SPEED, and Florida native Bob Hayes is a BIG reason why. Man, they called the man "Bullet Bob" he was that fast. Man is the ONLY MAN to win a SUPER BOWL RING... (remember we talking about speed) AND A OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL.

Wes Chandler (New Smyrna Beach High School, New Smyrna Beach) -- Maybe I'm bias because Wes was my high school head coach... but he was straight up Raw. Drafted 3rd overall to the Saints to team up with QB family patriach Archie Manning. I knew Wes was even more the real deal when we got access to YouTube and archival footage and I saw a young Peyton Manning saying that Wes was his favorite player.

Isaac Bruce (Dillard High School, Fort Lauderdale) -- Part of that legendary "The Greatest Show on Earth" this legend from legendary Dillard High School made waves all throughout his days on the gridiron ultimately ending in the highest pinnacle of them all, a gold jacket and a gold bust in the Hall of Fame.

Antonio Brown (Miami Norland, Miami Gardens) -- I hear the Flack coming, but if you going from an impact player and statistically wise, AB has put together a Hall-of-Fame resume.

FOLLOW THIS THREAD
0 LIKES

ADVERTISEMENT

DO YOU PLAY FOOTBALL IN FLORIDA?

Create Your Player Profile Now

It's FREE. Get Started Now!

Create your Player Profile and keep it updated during the upcoming 2023 Season !

Create your Player Profile and keep it updated during the current 2023 Season!
JOIN NOW